SalesGo SaaS v2.4.0 - Business Sales CRM Free Download
SalesGo SaaS v2.4.0 - Business Sales CRM Free Download udemy course free download:
Sales is indeed the thriving need of any organization. SalesGo SaaS is a business sales CRM tool, here to make your complex sales activity a lot easier. Never again miss a meeting or miss on a quote or miss a client for poor management. With SalesGo, put your best foot forward and ace your sales card.
What to expect from SalesGo SaaS – Business Sales CRM
- The ease and feasibility bought in by an efficient dashboard layout cannot be undermined
- You can manage multiple users by assigning roles and permissions to them
- List and grid views to suit users of different needs
- Easy management of different accounts of a firm
- Manage numerous leads and opportunities through the Kanban board, allowing for easy changes
- Easy management of quotes, sales orders, and invoices of different orders
- Management of documents and campaigns relating to different aspects of sales
- Available in multiple languages. It thereby facilitates global usability
- Auto-generated and custom make reports for different sales activities
Salient features of SalesGo SaaS – Business Sales CRM
Create plans and make payment- a special SAAS feature
With a super admin login, create plans that are most feasible for your business model. Select an appropriate pricing and duration for created plan. Make payment using stripe and paypal payment gateway. The plan would be disabled if not renewed after its expiry.
Think of sales and what all comes to your mind? Sales, leads, Invoice, product, opportunities, and account? Well, get an overview total of each of these on a dashboard of SalesGo. Further, get a trend chart of Invoices, quotes, and sales orders of a certain specified period. You can also find the individual overview of each of these elements broken down in percentage with their respective status. Get important information through monthly, weekly, and daily calendar chart. Additionally, know the top due tasks, meeting schedule, and month calls on this dashboard. All in all, find all the important sales details under one head.
Manage role permissions
With SalesGo you can create new roles and assign permissions to them accordingly.
- This is a multi-user system. You can add as many users as you wish by adding in their requisite details. Assign the roles to these users and manage their status.
- Additionally, you can add stream comments and attach files with these comments.
- Lastly, you can view, edit and delete the tasks assigned to these users. Assign task stage, priority, and start and due date to these tasks.
Manage contacts easily by storing all the essential details under one tab. Assign a user to an account at this point in time.
Lead management is inarguably the crucial part of sales activity. Well, you can either opt for a Kanban or list view, whatever seems apt to you. Further, through easy drag and drop, change the status of leads. Edit existing leads, add stream comments to them, and assign tasks to leads.
Again, available in kanban view, you can focus on important prospects through this feature. Assign user, probability, stages, lead source, and amount to these opportunities and make informed decisions.
As a sales-centric software, SalesGo indeed has advanced features for accounts management. View overall details of clients and also the user assigned to them. Add new accounts to the database by feeding in all the requisite information. Edit existing account information if required and add stream comments. View, edit, and delete contacts, opportunities, cases, documents, and tasks assigned to these accounts in easy go. In short, manage all the aspects of any single account from here.
Manage product list
Indeed the important component that facilitates sales, it’s important that your product list has all the essential details required. Manage the availability status and pricing of products from here.
Quotes, sales order, and Invoice
Send a quote, receive an order and send an invoice. Well, this pretty much is the cycle of every organization out there. Manage each aspect of this cycle individually through SalesGo. Know the status, amount, assigned user, created date, and other vital information in a list itself. You can also opt for a grid view, whatever may suit your convenience. Few special features under this include-
- Printing of sales order and invoice
- Add new items to existing sales orders and invoices.
- Get an overview of each quote, sales order, and invoice.
After all, there is no point in sales if we cannot resolve the queries. Manage the queries by raising cases and assigning status, priority, and users to them.
Manage everyday activities
It’s difficult to keep a tab on to-do lists if they aren’t backed with timely reminders. Well, manage your calls, meetings, and tasks by adding them to the calendar which in turn would be displayed on the dashboard.
Assign tasks to either of the case, opportunities, contact, leads, or account. Further, assign task stage, user, timeline, and attachments to it for detailed information. Tasks make for easy achievement of the desired goal.
Schedule your calls and manage them effectively by planning them well in advance.
Get auto-generated reports for a sales order, invoice, quote, and leads analysis. You can customize these reports for any given time period by filtering various parameters.
From brand logo to permissions and default settings, control every aspect of this tool form here. SalesGo is available in multiple languages for global usage feasibility.