wpDataTables v3.6 - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Free Download
wpDataTables is a mighty data manager in a form of a WordPress plugin. It helps you to create dynamic responsive tables, charts in your WordPress site edit and allow your front-end users to edit data in them. See the video features overview or the text features overview if you’re interested.
wpDataTables v3.6 - Tables and Charts Manager for WordPress Free Download udemy course free download:
Plugin listed in WP catalogs
wpDataTables in social networks
For the people who want to request support: please make sure that you check the FAQ, documentation first. If your question isn’t there feel free to contact our support manager through the support system. We receive a lot of requests nowadays, so we ask you for understanding in case of delayed replies.
MANUAL UPGRADE PROCEDURE (when a new version is released)
- Go to your FTP and open WordPress plugins folder.
- Delete the old wpDataTables version folder.
- Upload the new version of wpDataTables.
- Go to WP-admin panel, open Plugins section.
- Deactivate wpDataTables, and then activate it again.
Version 3.6 (Released 15.09.2021.)
Major update with couple of feature, bug fixes and stability improvements:
- Feature: Added new option to show/hide search field in select-box/multiselect-box filters.
- Feature: Added new option to show/hide search field in Single-value select-box/Multi-value select-box in edit modal.
- Feature: Added new options for the simple table: “Remove borders”, “Border collapse” and “Border spacing”.
- Feature: Added new option “Page Orientation” for PDF export reports.
- Feature: Added new option “Paper Size” for PDF export reports.
- Improvement: Improved checking for existing PHP extension – zlib on the server.
- BugFix: Fixed issue with double loading for multiselect filter.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.1 approved.
- Other small bug fixes and stability improvements